See below for instructions on iPad email setup.
1. If this is the first account you’re setting up on the iPad tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account.
2. Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your domain email address tap Other.
3.Enter your Name , Address(email address), Email Password ,and description.
POP and IMAP will be show on top of the bar. You are going to choose POP when you setup your email on your iPad.
5.Tap POP so it will highlighted.
6.Fill in all as below POP Info Name : Email name , Address (full email address), and Description.
Incoming Mail server : host name: mail.yourdomainname.co.za, Username: (full email address) Password (email password) > click done/verify.
7. If system showing message as Cannot verify server identity, tap Details and tap Accept.
8. After accept, go back HOME go to -> Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Tap (email account you setup earlier) and check POP and SMTP (outgoing mail server) setting.
9. Tap SMTP mail.yourdomainname.co.za > tap mail.yourdomainname.co.za On.
10.Check your SMTP SSL: off
Server Port number : 26
Once confirm tap DONE.
11.Go back to email setting page , click advance to check your POP setting,
Server Port : 110
12.tap Done/Verify, Your iPad is now configure to send and receive your domain email.