See below for instructions on Mac Mail email setup.
1. Launch Apple Mail.
2. From the toolbar at the top, select File and then Add Account.
3. Enter your name (which will appear the “From” field in your emails), email address and password, then click Continue
4. Make sure the incoming server account type is selected as POP, then enter the relevant details as shown in the screenshot and then click Continue.
5. Apple Mail will now test the connection to the specified mail server. Once this is complete, click Continue.
6. When the Incoming Mail Security screen appears, make sure the Use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is unticked and click Continue.
7. Enter the outgoing mail server and make sure that the Use Authentication checkbox is ticked.
8. Enter your username and password then click Continue.
9. When the Outgoing Mail Security screen appears, make sure the Use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is unticked and click Continue.
10. View the account summary and click Create. Ticking the Take my account online checkbox will ensure that your account is activated immediately.
11. Go to: Mail -> Preferences
12. Enter your information as below.
13. Click on the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) and make sure mail.yourdomainname.co.za is selected and the Authentication is “Password” and enter your full email address as your User Name. Also make sure the server port is 26.
14. Next click on Advanced make sure the Authentication: None, Port: 110 and No to SSL and then you are done your emails should be working.